Firecracker pulled brisket
This pulled brisket recipe is perfect for your pub menu. The key to this dish is the long slow cooking, which creates a deep flavour. Prepare the marinade with our Purees for the best taste.
For the marinade:
- Blend the all the ingredients together until smooth.
To cook the brisket:
- Preheat oven to 150°C.
- Brown the brisket in the oil all over.
- Remove from the heat and place into a deep roasting tray.
- Pour over the marinade then cover with parchment paper and foil.
- Place into the oven and bake for 5-6 hours.
- Remove the brisket from the oven and allow to cool slightly.
- Pour the cooking liquor into a pan and reduce by half.
- Flake the brisket with 2 folks and mix into the sauce.