Passion fruit and white chocolate posset
Enrich your care home menu with this exotic dessert. This classic posset with white chocolate and a tangy passion fruit finish will indulge your residents. It can be served as small shots for those residents who need calorie recovery or build up.
Meadowland Double 1L 1.2 l
Milk Powder 40.0 g
Caster sugar 240.0 g
Passion fruit (flesh and seeds only) 180.0 g
White chocolate 250.0 g
Lime juice 80.0 ml
- Chill the ramekins.
- Scoop out the passion fruit, then sieve the seeds removing as much liquid a possible. Discard the seeds.
- Place the MEADOWLAND Double, milk powder and the sugar in a pan and heat gently until the sugar has dissolved.
- Add the passion fruit juice then bring to the boil and simmer for 3 min.
- Take the cream off the heat and whisk in the white chocolate until incorporated then add in the lime juice.
- Pass the mixture to ensure it is smooth the divide the mix between the dishes and chill until set.