|30||g||Knorr Professional Garlic Puree 750g|
|150||g||Knorr Gluten Free Demi Glace 12L|
|15||g||Knorr Professional Mixed Peppercorns Puree 750g|
|300||ml||Meadowland Double – the benefits of double cream without the disadvantages|
Prepare and trim the steaks removing excess fat and gristle. Prepare all other ingredients. Warm
1. Brush the steak with the garlic puree.
2. Make up the demi glace as per manufacturer’s instructions.
3. Using a suitable sauté pan add a little oil, bring to a high heat and add the steak, seal on both sides,
cook as required and put to one side keeping hot.
4. In the same pan de-glaze and flame the pan with the brandy, add the cream, reduce by half, add the
the demi glace, bring to the boil and adjust flavour and seasoning with the peppercorn puree.
5. Place the steak centre of plate and drizzle with the sauce.
Serve with potatoes and vegetables of choice.
Ideal to serve with pork or chicken or a cheaper cut of beef ie rump or sirloin.
Serve with steamed vegetables of choice and or a green salad.
Keep added salt to a minimum. Use an unsaturated oil (olive or sunflower) and reduce the quantity
used. This helps to provide a healthy balanced dish. Although Meadowland is a healthier alternative to
cream please note that these recipes are indulgent recipes.
Each Serving of Pan fried steak in a creamy pepper sauce contains
of an adults guideline daily amount