|800||g||Lamb Rump Trimmed|
|150||g||French Beans Blanched|
|300||ml||Knorr Concentrated Demi Glace 10.5L|
|2||pc||Shallots, peeled & diced|
1. Season and seal the lamb rumps on all sides in a hot pan and place in a preheated oven at 180C for five minutes until pink. Leave to rest.
2. Toss the green vegetables in a pan with butter and season.
3. Sweat the shallots in a little butter over a moderate heat. Add the port and reduce by half.
4. Add the Knorr Concentrated Demi-Glace, tomato and tarragon and simmer for two to three minutes.
5. Carve the rump in slices and place over the greens.
6. Garnish with the port sauce.