|600||g||Red peppers diced|
|300||g||Sweet corn, canned in water drained & blanched|
|1||kg||Chuck steak trimmed of fat|
|400||g||Knorr Blue Dragon Szechuan Concentrated Sauce 1.1L|
Pre heat an oven to 180ºC (375ºF) gas 5. Warm the serving plates. Prepare ingredients as above.
Method - Oven
1. Place oil, peppers, sweetcorn and beef into a gastronom insert and bake in oven for 10 minutes.
2. Make up the sauce as per manufactures instructions.
3. Decant the bean sprouts, sauce and tomatoes into the gastronom and cover with foil or a lid.
4. Place into the oven and cook for 45 minutes or until beef is thoroughly cooked.
5. Serve in a warmed serving dish and garnish with the coriander.
Serve with KNORR Long Grain Rice cooked in KNORR Vegetable Bouillon
Chicken or prawns could be used instead of the beef also the vegetable mix can be changed with availability.
Added salt is not recommended but if used keep to a minimum. If using oil use unsaturated (olive or sunflower) and reduce the quantity used where possible. This helps to provide a nutritional balanced dish.
Each Serving of Spicy Beef Szechwan contains
of an adults guideline daily amount