|900||g||Minced beef lean|
|200||g||Button mushrooms thinly sliced|
|350||ml||Knorr Tomato & Basil Concentrated Sauce 1.1L|
|200||g||Knorr Pasta Lasagne 3kg|
|200||ml||KNORR White/Bechamel 3x18L|
|40||g||Cheddar cheese, reduced fat|
Pre heat an oven to 180ºC (375ºF) gas 5. (As appropriate) Warm the serving plates. Make up the
bechamel sauce as per the manufacturers instructions.
1. In a suitable pan dry fry the mince, onions and mushrooms. Add the KNORR Tomato and Basil Create
More and mix well.
2. Place half the mixture into the bottom of a baking dish, cover with half of the KNORR Lasagne
3. Pour half of the KNORR Bechamel Sauce over the lasagne sheets, spreading evenly. Top with the
remaining ingredients in order as described in method 2 and 3 above.
4. Cover the bechamel sauce with the grated cheese, place in the pre-heated oven and bake for 30-40
minutes or until the lasagne is thoroughly cooked.
5. Remove, cut into ten equal portions and serve.
Serve with a portion of salad and crusty wholemeal bread.
Healthy Nutritional Advice
Added salt is not recommended but if used keep to a minimum . If using oil, use unsaturated (olive or
sunflower) and reduce the quantity used where possible. This helps to provide a nutritionally balanced
Each Serving of Beef Lasagne - Live Better Buon Appetito contains
of an adults guideline daily amount