|30||g||Knorr Professional Garlic Puree 750g|
|250||g||Knorr Gluten Free Demi Glace 12L|
Warm serving dishes. Pre-heat the oven to 180ºc / 375ºf / gas mark 4. Prepare and turn the potatoes for roasting. Boil the potatoes for 10 minutes until just cooked, drain and cover with a clean cloth to dry.
1. Place the Turkey on a roasting tray and lightly brush with a mix of the garlic herb paste and oil.
2. Make up the demi glace as per manufactures instructions by whisking in 60g of powder per 575ml of boiling water. Mix well, cover and keep warm until required for use.
3. Place the turkey in the oven and roast until thoroughly cooked for 30 minutes per kg plus an extra 30 minutes. Baste and turn regularly.
4. Place the oil and potatoes on a baking tray and bake until thoroughly cooked and golden brown in the pre heated oven.
5. Remove the turkey from the oven and allow to stand for 5 minutes. Remove the excess oil and fat from the roasting tray, place over a medium to high heat, add the water and reduce by half, add the prepared Demi Glace and cranberry jelly, bring to the boil and serve as required.
The Demi Glace could be replaced with KNORR Fine Gravy Granules for Poultry.
Remove excess fat and skin from the turkey before and after roasting.
Each Serving of Turkey with a Cranberry infused Demi Glace contains
of an adults guideline daily amount