|25||g||Knorr Professional Ginger Puree 750g|
|10||g||Knorr Professional Garlic Puree 750g|
|20||ml||Sauce, soy light|
Warm the serving plates. Prepare all the herbs and vegetables. Pre heat an oven to 200ºC (400ºF) gas mark 6.
1. Place the peppercorns, garlic, ginger, orange, spring onions and chilli into a blender and blitz to a smooth paste.
2. Place the paste into a suitable bowl and add the honey, soy sauce, corn oil and sesame oil, mix well.
3. Add the chicken wings to the marinade and cover. Label and refrigerate until required minimum of 4 hours.
4. Place the wings on to a suitable tray and place into the oven. Cook until golden crisp and thoroughly cooked.
5. Serve the wings centre of plate.
Serve the wings with a dip pot KNORR Thai Sweet Chilli Dipping sauce and HELLMANN'S Garlic and Herb Dressing.
Healthy Nutritional Advice
Added salt is not recommended but if used keep to a minimum . If using oil use unsaturated (olive or sunflower) and reduce the quantity used where possible. This helps to provide a nutritional balanced dish.
Each Serving of Sweet & Spicy Chicken Wings contains
of an adults guideline daily amount