|350||g||Knorr Blue Dragon Laksa Curry Paste 1.1kg|
|1.5||kg||Chicken thigh, skinless & boneless diced & cut into strips|
|800||ml||Light coconut milk|
Warm the serving plates. Prepare ingredients as above.
1. Heat the oil in a wok or suitable pan to a high heat, add the sugar, lemon grass and curry paste,
2. Add the chicken pieces and lime leaves and cook until the meat has lost its pinkness and is well
coated in the paste.
3. Add the coconut milk and fish sauce, cook for 10-15 minutes or until the chicken is thoroughly
cooked and tender and the milk has thickened to desired consistency.
4. Add the lime juice, bring back to the boil and simmer for 1 minute.
5. Finish by blending in the chopped coriander.
Serve in warmed Thai Style Bowls with Thai Coconut or Steamed Jasmine Rice.
If appropriate the sauce can be thickened to taste by whisking in a little KNORR White Roux Granules or
diluted cornflour. For vegetarian curry consider using Quorn or vegetables of choice.
Healthy Nutritional Advice
Added salt is not recommended but if used keep to a minimum . If using oil use unsaturated (olive or
sunflower) and reduce the quantity used where possible. This helps to provide a nutritional balanced
dish. For a less indulgent recipe reduce the coconut milk by half and substitute with water.
Each Serving of Rich Laksa Chicken Curry contains
of an adults guideline daily amount