|800||ml||KNORR White/Bechamel 3x18L|
Warm serving bowls. Ensure steamer is on and ready for use, if using oven pre-heat to 180ºC (350ºF), Gas Mark 4. Prepare ingredients as directed.
Method - Oven
1. Make up the sauce as per manufacturers instructions.
2. Place onions, peas and fish into a gastronom insert and bake in oven for 10 minutes.
3. Decant the sauce into the gastronom and spoon on the mashed potatoes and spread evenly.
4. Place into the oven and cook for 45 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
5. Serve in a warmed serving dish and garnish with the parsley.
Serve with a 80g portion of vegetables like broccoli, carrots, peas or wilted spinach.
Different fish and shellfish can be used in this recipe.
Added salt is not recommended but if used keep to a minimum. If using oil use unsaturated (olive or sunflower) and reduce the quantity used where possible. This helps to provide a nutritional balanced dish.
Each Serving of Fish Pie contains
of an adults guideline daily amount