|200||g||Knorr Pasta Fusilli Tricolore 3kg|
|300||g||Green peppers thinly sliced|
|300||g||Red peppers diced|
|640||g||Tuna canned in brine|
|800||g||Knorr Mediterranean Prepared Sauces Tomato & Basil 2 x 2.25 L|
|100||g||Wholemeal bread crumbs|
|100||g||Cheddar cheese, reduced fat|
Pre heat an oven to 180ºC (375ºF) gas 5. Warm the serving plates. Prepare ingredients as above.
Method - Oven
1. Cook the pasta as per manufacturers instructions.
2. Place tuna, onions, peppers and sweet corn into a gastronom insert and bake in oven for 10 minutes.
2. Decant the pasta sauce and tomatoes into the gastronom and cover with the breadcrumbs and
3. Place into the oven and cook until golden, bubbling and thoroughly cooked.
4. Serve in a warmed serving dish and garnish with the parsley.
Serve with KNORR Long Grain Rice cooked in KNORR Vegetable Bouillon
Chicken could be used instead of the tuna also the vegetable mix can be changed with availability.
Added salt is not recommended but if used keep to a minimum. If using oil use unsaturated (olive or
sunflower) and reduce the quantity used where possible. This helps to provide a nutritional balanced
Each Serving of Tuna Pasta Bake contains
of an adults guideline daily amount