|250||g||Green peppers thinly sliced|
|800||ml||Light coconut milk|
|200||g||Knorr Egg Noodles 3kg|
|350||g||Knorr Blue Dragon Thai Red Curry Paste 1.1kg|
Prepare ingredients as above. Warm serving dishes.
1. Heat the oil in a wok over a medium to high heat.
2. Add the vegetables and cook for 3-5 minutes or until the vegetables are just cooked. Set aside.
3. Add the Thai red paste and water to the wok, bring to the boil and reduce to a syrupy consistency.
Add the chicken, coconut milk, sugar and fish sauce bring back to the boil.
4. Add the cooked noodles and vegetables and cook for a further 3-5 minutes or until the chicken is
thoroughly cooked and tender.
5. Serve the stir fry centre of plate and garnish with coriander.
Serve with roasted cashews and prawn crackers to add extra texture to the dish.
The prawns can be replaced with chicken, pork or beef marinated in any of the KNORR Blue Dragon
Oriental Pastes before cooking.
Added salt is not recommended but if used keep to a minimum . If using oil use unsaturated (olive or
sunflower) and reduce the quantity used where possible. This helps to provide a nutritional balanced
Each Serving of Thai Red Chicken Curry Stir Fry contains
of an adults guideline daily amount