Terms & Conditions: Pick-A-Prize Giveaway
1. This promotion is open to the UK & Republic of Ireland bona fide catering establishments and their employees aged 18 or over, except employees of the Giveaway, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Giveaway. Employees must obtain their employer’s consent to enter.
2. To enter, visit the link sent to you via email from email@example.com and fill the form (https://www.unileverfoodsolutions.ie/chef-inspiration/pick-your-own-prize-giveaway.html) to sign up to be a part of the pick a prize giveaway. No purchase is necessary to enable a giveaway.
3. The opening date for entries is 9:00 BST on 23/5/23 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 BST on 03/06/23.
4. The giveaway is limited to one entry per email address. No entrant may enter more than once or win more than one prize.
5. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
6. Entries received in connection with this Giveaway may be reviewed by the Promoter or a third-party moderator after they have been placed online to confirm they comply with these terms and conditions. If any such entries are or could reasonably be construed as being unlawful or contrary to these terms and conditions, we may remove them from the Giveaway (https://www.unileverfoodsolutions.ie/chef-inspiration/pick-your-own-prize-giveaway.html)
7. By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
8. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
9. There are 12 prizes to pick from in total in ROI. This is split into 7 gold category prize options, 7 silver category prize options, and 2 bronze category prize options. Each of the winners will receive a prize in their respective category (see Clause 10). The options of prizes, for the winner to pick from, in each category, are below:
Category 1: Gold (Prize descriptions)
- €1000 Ticketmaster Gift Voucher,
- €1000 Amazon Gift Voucher,
- €1000 Global Hotel Card Ireland
- A Masterclass with Elderly Care Chef Preston Walker, location UK, travel/expenses covered by winner
- A Masterclass with Chef Mark Aisthorpe, location UK, travel/expenses covered by winner
- A Masterclass with Education Chef Kath Breckon location UK, travel/expenses covered by winner
Category 2: Silver (Prize descriptions)
- Hellmann’s Merchandise Bundle
- €100 Ticketmaster Gift Voucher,
- €100 Amazon Gift Voucher,
- €100 Global Hotel Card Ireland
Category 3: Bronze (Prize descriptions)
- Cadbury Chocolate Gift worth £25
- Amazon Gift voucher worth £25
10. There will be 13 winners from the ROI in total. This is split into 1 Gold category winners, 4 Silver category winners, and 8 Bronze category winners. Each of the winners will pick a prize of their choice, only from their respective category (see clause 9). All Products included are subject to stock/availability.
11. Prize Voucher specifics:
a. Use of the voucher is subject to the terms and conditions on the voucher.
b. The voucher may not be resold under any circumstances.
c. All vouchers are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and non-refundable and there is no cash alternative in whole or in part unless otherwise stated above.
12. All prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and non-refundable and there is no cash alternative in whole or in part unless otherwise stated above.
13. All prizes have been sourced independently by the Promoter. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Amazon, Cadbury, Hotel Chocolat, LACA, Tefal, Victorinox, Vogue, Russums, Nisbets, Beaumont, Ticketmaster, Global Hotel.
14. All valid entries received on or before the closing date for all 15 winners, will be entered into a random number generator. The first entry drawn at random will win the prize. This generator will be supervised by an independent individual – who is a part of the Promoting team. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
15. Each participant will be notified by 12/06/23 via email from firstname.lastname@example.org after filling the giveaway form, in accordance with Clause 2, whether they have won one of the prizes in Clause 9, or lost the giveaway. The winner’s prize will be delivered to the address they filled in the form received on 12/06/23, confirming their delivery address and win. Alternatively, if they have provided a mobile number, that will be the preferred mode of communication, to confirm the delivery address. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse, and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the giveaway rules.
16. If at the time of the closing date there are any leftover prizes, unsuccessful entrants will then be entered into a secondary prize draw and remaining prizes will be allocated at random using a random number generator. Each winner will be notified after this prize draw is completed to notify them, in accordance with Clause 15, if they have won one of the prizes in Clause 9.
17. The winners may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion.
18. The winners’ details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing to Pick A Prize Unilever Food Solutions Giveaway, Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE
20. As concerns UK residents, these terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues. As concerns Republic of Ireland residents, these terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
21. Promoter and Data Controller: [Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR / Unilever Ireland Limited, 20 Riverwalk, National Digital Park, Citywest, Dublin 24] (please do not send entries to this address).
Abridged Terms: Open to UK & ROI bona fide catering establishments and their employees aged 18+. For a chance to win 1 of 28 prizes, follow the link on the form and click to enter. Opening date: 09:00 16/05/23Closing date: 23:59 BST on 26/05/23. 1 entry per email address. Cannot forward email on. All prizes have been sourced independently and are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Amazon, Cadbury, Hotel Chocolat, LACA, Tefal, Victorinox, Vogue, Russums, Nisbets, Beaumont Ticketmaster, Global Hotel.