Terms & conditions
- This promotion is open to bona fide managers and chefs of senior care homes operating in Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Employees must obtain their employer’s consent to redeem.
- To apply for your Tea Station Kit, purchase 4 cases of LYONS original 600’s 1 cup catering tea bags, visit ufs.com/lyons-teastation, complete and submit the application form with the required information, including a copy of your invoice.
- The Tea Station Kit will be delivered to the senior care/nursing home address in Ireland, as indicated on the application form within 60 days of submitting the form and will contain: 1 x Hot Water Container, 1 x Milk Jug, 1 x Sugar shaker or Jar, 1 x Jar for Coffee, 1 x LYONS Tea Caddy for Tea Bags,1 x A3 Colour Printed LYONS Advert.
- The promotion is limited to 1 Tea Station Kit per senior care/nursing home.
- The opening date for submission of redemption forms is 00:01 GMT on 1st September 2018 and the closing date for receipt of redemption forms is 23:59 GMT on 28th February 2019.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted forms will be accepted. Forms will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
- By redeeming the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR (please do not send entries to this address).