Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is open to the UK and Republic of Ireland caterers and their employees aged 18 or over from independent pubs, bars and inns, hotels, restaurants, cafes, sandwich and snack bars, where customers are eating onsite. It is not open to employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Employees must obtain their employer’s consent to enter.
- Applicants can visit https://www.unileverfoodsolutions.ie/chef-inspiration/front-of-house-range/goodreviews/freesample and sign up to receive a free case.
- Although this sample campaign is not open to chain operators, interested chain operators may call 0800 783 3728 to arrange further discussions about the Hellmann’s Front Of House range.
- To apply please go to https://www.unileverfoodsolutions.ie/chef-inspiration/front-of-house-range/goodreviews/freesample, fill in all required fields and submit your details.
- This promotion opens on 1 June 2019 and closes on 31 July 2019 or when case samples run out, whichever comes sooner.
- One case sample per establishment.
- Case samples will be delivered to UK or ROI addresses only.
- There are 250 cases of Hellmann’s Front of House range to give away in total. The case samples are across Mayonnaise 430ml squeezy, Ketchup 430ml squeezy, BBQ 430ml squeezy and 250ml Mustard squeezy. Each case contains 8 units of 1 variant (not mixed cases).
- Establishments will not be sent a case sample that they are already ordering at their establishments. The Promoter will offer an alternative case sample from the Hellmann’s Front of House range in this case so that the operators can try a new product.
- Applications from agents, third parties, organised groups, applications automatically generated by computer, incomplete or corrupt applications, or those not in accordance with the instructions will not be accepted
- Responsibility is not accepted for applications lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, software or hardware failure. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details and to refuse to award a gift or withdraw gift entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
- All decisions of the Promoters are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants release Facebook for all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the Promotion.
- As concerns UK residents these Terms and Conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The parties hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues. As concerns ROI residents, these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of Ireland and the Irish courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter and Data Controller:
Unilever UK Limited, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR