1. This promotion is open to the UK and Republic of Ireland caterers and their employees aged 18 or over from independent pubs, bars and inns, hotels, restaurants, cafes, sandwich and snack bars, where customers are eating onsite, takeaway or delivery. It is not open to employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Employees must obtain their employer’s consent to enter.
2. Applicants can visit https://www.unileverfoodsolutions.ie/chef-inspiration/hellmanns/hellmanns-sachet-samples.html and sign up to receive an envelope containing 2 samples of each Hellmann’s sachet variant: Real Mayonnaise 10ml, Ketchup 10ml, BBQ 10ml, Vegan Mayo 10ml, Tartare Sauce 10ml, Brown Sauce 10ml, Salad Cream 10ml, Malt Vinegar 7ml, Colman’s English Mustard 7ml.
3. Although this sample campaign is not open to chain operators, interested chain operators may call 0800 783 3728 to arrange further discussions about the Hellmann’s Front Of House range.
4. To apply for free sachet samples, please go to https://www.unileverfoodsolutions.ie/chef-inspiration/hellmanns/hellmanns-sachet-samples.html, fill in all required fields and submit your details.
5. This promotion opens on 1 April 2021 and closes on 31 August 2021 or when the sample envelopes run out, whichever comes sooner.
6. One sample envelope per establishment.
7. Sample envelopes will be delivered to UK or ROI addresses only.
8. There are 700 sample envelopes Hellmann’s sachets to give away in total. The sample envelopes include 2 of each variety of sachet; Hellmann’s Real Mayonnaise 10ml, Ketchup 10ml, BBQ 10ml, Vegan Mayo 10ml, Tartare Sauce 10ml, Brown Sauce 10ml, Salad Cream 10ml, Malt Vinegar 7ml, Colman’s English Mustard 7ml and an information leaflet.
9. Applications from agents, third parties, organised groups, applications automatically generated by computer, incomplete or corrupt applications, or those not in accordance with the instructions will not be accepted
10. Responsibility is not accepted for applications lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, software or hardware failure. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details and to refuse to award a gift or withdraw gift entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
12. All decisions of the Promoters are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants release Facebook for all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the Promotion.
15. As concerns UK residents these Terms and Conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The parties hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues. As concerns ROI residents, these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of Ireland and the Irish courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR