Dehydrated Leek & Potato Soup Mix
Product Detail Information
Article Code: 15327704
EAN Code CU: 8722700149699
EAN Code DU: 8722700532774
Subcategory: Dehydrated Soups
Potatoes (34%), modified starch (corn, potato), rice flour, palm fat, onion powder, salt, skimmed MILK powder, yeast extract, leek (1.2%), potassium chloride, flavourings, LACTOSE, maltodextrin, MILK proteins, anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide), fructose, soy sauce (SOYBEANS, WHEAT), chives, turmeric, flavour enhancers (disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate).May contain egg and celery.
- Bain marie stable
18 months from date of manufacture
- Suitable for vegetarians
Preparation for 1 litre:
1. Ensure the product is well mixed before weighing out.
2. Stir 79g of soup mix into 1 litre of boiling water.
3. Bring soup back to the boil.
4. Simmer for approximately 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Unused prepared portions must be refrigerated and used within 24 hours.
Store in a cool dry place. Reseal after use.
- No added MSG
- No artificial colours
- No artificial preservatives
- Cereals containing gluten and their derivatives
- May contain celery and its derivatives
- May contain eggs and their derivatives
- Milk and its derivatives
- Soya and its derivatives
Reference IntakeEach Serving of Knorr 123 Leek & Potato Soup 14L contains% of Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)
Portion size = 170 ml
|Name||per 100g as sold||per portion|
|Energy kJ||127 kJ||216 kJ|
|Energy kcal||30 kcal||51 kcal|
|Total lipid (fat)||0.8 g||1.4 g|
|Fatty acids,total saturated||0.5 g||0.9 g|
|Carbohydrate, by difference||5.10 g||8.70 g|
|Sugar||0.6 g||1.0 g|
|Fiber, total dietary||0.5 g||0.9 g|
|Protein||0.6 g||1.0 g|
|Salt||0.5 g||0.8 g|
% of reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)