Irelands Favourite Roast Competition 2022 T’s & C’s
- This KNORR Professional competition is open to bona fide catering establishments who serve to the public and their employees. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and residents of Ireland, and not be the employees of the Promoter their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Employees may be able to enter but they must first obtain their employer’s consent in order to do so.
- To enter, visit www.ufs.com/Irelandsfavouriteroast and complete the entry form. You must tell us the name of your catering establishment; provide a photograph of your establishment’s menu, or a link to the menu online; provide a photograph of the roast/carvery dinner being entered into the competition; and provide a description of the roast/carvery dinner.
- The opening date for entries is 08:00 BST on 20/06/2021 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 BST on 31/08/2021.
- The competition is limited to one entry per establishment.
- No applications from agents, third-parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by a computer will be accepted. Any incomplete or corrupted entries will not be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions herein.
- Each entry:
1. must be suitable for display and publication online and should not be obscene or indecent (including but not limited to nudity, pornography or profanity), it must not contain defamatory statements or words or symbols that are offensive either generally or to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group. Entries must not include threats to any person, place, business or group, must not invade privacy or other rights of any person, firm or entity, and must not in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations or network standards.
2. must not contain or reference any third-party trademarks or logos unless such inclusion is merely incidental and is not unduly prominent and as long as it is included with due cause and in such a way that it does not take unfair advantage of any third-party trademarks; and
3. must be the entrant’s own work and must not contain any copyright protected works (other than as owned by the entrant).
- If any group of people elects to collaborate on a submission, they are required to designate one person as the agent of the group to enter the promotion, to agree to these terms and conditions, and accept the prize on behalf of the group.
- If you submit an entry that includes material the rights of which are owned by a third party, including intellectual property rights such as copyright and trademarks, you will be responsible for any legal action that party may take against you.
- Entrants shall indemnify and hold the Promoter and their respective affiliates, directors, agents, or other partners ("the Indemnitees") harmless from any claims, actions, proceedings, costs (including reasonable legal fees) and expenses brought or asserted by a third-party against any of the Indemnitees arising as a result of the Promoter's use of the entrant's submission including but not limited to any breach of third-party intellectual property rights.
- By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
- By submitting your entry, you grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, and make derivative works of your entry in any media and through any media channel.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- Single Category
1. There is one overall winner. 1) Winner announced on Today FM’s Dermot & Dave Show 2) Local and national PR support, to include drafting a press release and sending to local, national and trade publications for inclusion in editorial features, as well as liaising with the media to answer questions and queries for a period of one month after the winner’s announcement has been made. Editorial coverage is at the sole discretion of the publication and by no means guaranteed as part of the PR support 3) One framed certificate.
- 2. Round 1: All entries received by the closing date will be reviewed by our expert panel. The panel will decide on a shortlist of 15 entrants for ROI (5 from each province) based on the following criteria: A photograph of the establishment’s menu, or a link to the menu online; a photograph of the roast dinner being entered into the competition and a description of the roast dinner. The shortlisted entries will be notified by email or telephone between 25/07/2022 – 29/07/2022.
3. Round 2: The shortlisted entries will be visited without prior notice for assessment between 01/08/2022 to 16/09/2022 by the Mystery Diner team, who are an expert panel, under the supervision of an independent judge. This team will judge their experience on the following judging criteria: equipment and set up, hygiene, value for money, staff (customer service), food presentation, overall taste, taste of meat, vegetables, gravy and potatoes. The best performer in the discretionary opinion of our Mystery Diner team will win the prize outlined.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of any unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner(s) will be notified by email or telephone by 23/09/2022. The winner(s) must claim their prize by responding to the email within 28 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse, and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
- The winners’ details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing to OMNE Agency, 6 Doolittle Yard, Froghall Road, Ampthill, MK45 2NW within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
- The winner(s) and shortlisted entries may be filmed, photographed, and interviewed by the Promoter or on our behalf following the winners’ announcement. The winners grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute and make derivative works of such footage, photographs, and testimonials in any media and through any media channel.
- The winner(s) and shortlisted entries may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion.
- As concerns UK residents, these terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR (please do not send entries to this address).