Sign up to receive 1 sample of one of the format from Ireland's Bouillon brand, Knorr Professional. Choose from Knorr Professional Vegetable Powder, Vegetable Paste or Vegetable Jelly.
If you would like a sample please complete the form below:
Bouillon Samples Terms and Conditions
1. This promotion is open to the UK and Republic of Ireland caterers only and their employees aged 18 or over from pubs, bars and inns, hotels, restaurants, care homes, where customers are eating onsite, takeaway or delivery. It is not open to employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Employees must obtain their employer’s consent to enter.
2. Sign up to receive 1 sample of one of the formats from Ireland's No.1 Bouillon brand, Knorr Professional. Choose from Knorr Professional Vegetable Powder, Vegetable Paste or Vegetable Jelly.
3. Although this sample campaign is not open to chain operators, interested chain operators may call 0800 783 3728 to arrange further discussions about the Knorr Professional Bouillon range.
4. To apply for a free sample, fill in all required fields and submit your details.
5. This promotion opens on 27th February 2023 and closes on 31st December 2023 or when samples run out, whichever comes sooner.
6. One Bouillon sample per establishment.
7. Samples will be delivered to UK or republic of Ireland adresses only.
8. The sample includes 1 of the following: Knorr Professional Vegetable Powder 1kg, Vegetable Paste 1kg/880g or Vegetable Jelly 800g.
9. Applications from agents, third parties, organised groups, applications automatically generated by computer, incomplete or corrupt applications, or those not in accordance with the instructions will not be accepted
10. Responsibility is not accepted for applications lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, software or hardware failure. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details and to refuse to award a gift or withdraw gift entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
12. All decisions of the Promoters are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants release Facebook for all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the Promotion.
15. As concerns UK and Republic of Ireland residents these Terms and Conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English or Irish law. The parties hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Irish courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR
1UK Nielsen & Kantar Retail Grocery Value Sales MAT 28/11/2020