- Reduce the number of dishes on your À la carte menu so you can have more specials of the day.
- Negotiate good price offers from your meat and fish suppliers,
- Lastly be able to use whatever you are holding in your dry store or freezer.
You can catch more of @Guillaume creative tips and dish inspirations on Instagram.
For the latest news, promos and more sign up to our newsletter!
- For me the slower months in the kitchen is a great opportunity to work on the menu.
- In the kitchen there is always something to do so quiet or not all the bees are busy. It's good to go back to all the things you did and try to make them better than before.
- In one sentence: whenever you have the chance push yourself to make good food and make people happy.
Follow @simon_chef_uk on Instagram for more recipe inspiration and kitchen advice!
Slow months are also a great way to refresh your knowledge, make sure you check out our free allergen guide checklist!