Love bar (toffee bar with seed)
A tasty snack bar made with sticky toffee and seeds, this is perfect for an afternoon tea treat packed with flavour.
- Preheat an oven to 165ºC.
- Preline a ½ Gastronorm tray with greaseproof paper.
For the Base:
- Place Flora Buttery, honey, golden syrup and brown sugar into a suitable pan and melt until all ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Fold in the oats and then press the mixture into the pre lined tray.
- Place the tray into the oven and bake for 20-25 min.
For the Toffee Topping:
- Place the Dark Brown Sugar and Meadowland Double into a heavy based pan and bring to a rapid boil.
- Allow the mixture to reduce by 1/3 then remove from heat and add the butter and stir well, allow to cool slightly.
- Pour the toffee topping over the flapjack base and the sprinkle over the chocolate chips, pumpkin seeds (90 g)and pecan nuts.
- Place into the fridge to cool before cutting.