|1.2||kg||Loin of pork trimmed of excess fat|
|15||ml||Colman's Fresh Garden Mint Sauce 2.25L|
|100||g||Knorr Egg Noodles 3kg|
Wash and prepare the vegetables and cook noodles in boiling water.
1. In a suitable bowl combine the pork loin and KNORR
Pro fessional Mixed Chilli Purée. Cover, label and refrigerate
2. Heat the sunflower oil in a wok over a high heat, add the
pork and stir fry until thoroughly cooked.
3. A dd the sliced spring onions and ginger to the wok and cook
for 2 minutes, add the nuts and cook for a further 2 minutes
4. A dd the lime juice, zest, fish sauce, Colman’s Mint Sauce
and the cooked noodles to the wok.
5. Garnish with the shredded spring onion and optional lime.
Each Serving of Pork Stir Fry With Chilli, Cashews, Lime and Mint contains
of an adults guideline daily amount