|1||kg||Leg of lamb trimmed of fat|
|100||g||Green peppers thinly sliced|
|100||g||Red peppers diced|
|500||g||Knorr Patak's Jalfrezi Concentrated Sauce 1.1L|
Warm the serving plates. Prepare the ingredients as above.
1. Heat the oil in a suitable pan over a medium to high heat.
2. Add the onions and lamb and fry until lightly golden.
3. Add the KNORR PATAK’S Create More Jalfrezi Concentrated Sauce and water. Mix well and bring to
4. Reduce to a simmer, cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for 45 minutes or until the lamb is
5. Serve centre of plate garnished with the chopped coriander.
Serve with rice and KNORR PATAK’S Pappadums.
Lamb can be replaced with chicken, mixed vegetables, prawns or other meat substitutes.
Healthy Nutritional Advice
Added salt is not recommended but if used keep to a minimum. If using oil use unsaturated (olive or
sunflower) and reduce the quantity used where possible. This helps to provide a nutritional balanced
Each Serving of Lamb Jalfrezi contains
of an adults guideline daily amount