|350||g||Knorr Blue Dragon Laksa Curry Paste 1.1kg|
|30||g||Knorr Patak's Madras Paste 1.1kg|
|800||g||Shellfish, prawns (raw)|
|400||ml||Light coconut milk|
Prepare ingredients as above. Warm serving bowls.
1. Add the oil to a suitable pan and place over a medium heat. Add the laksa paste and cook for 1
minute until aroma is released.
2. Add the onions, cardamom, star anise and continue to cook until onions are lightly golden.
3. Add the curry leaves, curry paste and potatoes, cook for a further 4 minutes, add the water and cook
over a medium heat for 20 minutes.
4. Add the coconut milk and prawns, continue to cook for 5 minutes or until prawns are thoroughly
cooked and finish by adding a little fish bouillon paste to provide extra seasoning and flavour.
5. Serve in the warmed bowls garnish with the chopped coriander.
Serve with warm Pataks Naan Bread and KNORR Long Grain Rice.
The prawns can be replaced with either chicken, pork or vegetables.
Added salt is not recommended but if used keep to a minimum . If using oil use unsaturated (olive or
sunflower) and reduce the quantity used where possible. This helps to provide a nutritional balanced
Each Serving of Malaysian Prawn Curry contains
of an adults guideline daily amount