|200||ml||HELLMANN'S Light Mayonnaise 10L|
|500||g||Chicken breast, skinless|
|960||g||Wholemeal medium sliced bread|
|300||g||Little gem lettuce|
Prepare ingredients as above.
1. Mix together the HELLMANN'S mayonnaise and KNORR Basil Herb Puree cover label and refrigerate until required.
2. Toast the bread until lightly goldenand lay out on to a warm surface.
3. Top the first slice of toast with the grilled chicken and bacon, top with the second slice of toast.
4. Combine the lettuce with the basil mayonnaise and spread onto the second slice of toast, top with the slice tomato and sliced egg.
5. Top the sandwich with the third slice of toast and cut in half. Serve.
Chicken can be flavoured using KNORR PHS range.
Healthy Nutritional Advice
Serve with a 80g side salad. Added salt is not recommended but if used keep to a minimum. If using oil use unsaturated (olive or sunflower) and reduce the quantity used where possible. This helps to provide a nutritional balanced dish.
Each Serving of Traditional Club Sandwich contains
of an adults guideline daily amount