|400||g||Red peppers diced|
|400||g||Courgette 2cm diced|
|400||g||Button mushrooms thinly sliced|
|900||g||KNORR Fajita sauce, 2 x 2.25 L|
|100||g||Plain Flour Tortillas|
|100||g||Cheddar cheese, reduced fat|
Pre heat an oven to 180ºC (375ºF) gas 5. Warm the serving plates. Prepare ingredients as above.
Method - oven
1. Place onions, peppers, courgettes and mushrooms into a gastronom insert and bake in oven for 10
2. Decant the sauce into the gastronom, mix well.
3. Heat the wraps through a microwave and fill with the vegetable mixture. Lay the filled wraps in a
suitable baking dish and top with the remaining sauce and the cheese.
4. Place into the oven and cook for 20 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
5. Serve the enchiladas on a warm plate garnished with the chopped coriander
Serve with a 80g mixed salad.
Pork or prawns could be used instead of the vegetables and also the vegetable mix can be changed with
Added salt is not recommended but if used keep to a minimum. If using oil use unsaturated (olive or
sunflower) and reduce the quantity used where possible. This helps to provide a nutritional balanced
Each Serving of Vegetable Enchiladas contains
of an adults guideline daily amount