|400||ml||KNORR White/Bechamel 3x18L|
|400||g||Red peppers diced|
|400||g||Button mushrooms thinly sliced|
|1||kg||Minced beef lean|
|800||g||Knorr Mediterranean Prepared Sauces Bolognese 2 x 2.25 L|
|50||g||Cheddar cheese, reduced fat|
Pre heat an oven to 180ºC (375ºF) gas 5. Warm the serving plates. Prepare ingredients as above. Make
up the sauces as per manufacturers instructions.
Method - Oven
1. Place onions, peppers, mushrooms and mince into a gastronom insert and bake in oven for 10
2. Decant the sauce and tomatoes into the gastronom and cover with foil or a lid. Place in to the oven
and cook for 30 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
3. Asseble the lasagne in a suitable dish starting with white sauce then pasta, meat, pasta, meat, pasta
and then finish with the white sauce and cheese.
4. Place into the oven and bake for 45 minutes until golden, bubbling and thoroughly cooked.
5. Serve in a warmed serving dish and garnish with the parsley.
Serve with a 80g mixed salad.
Lamb or quorn mince could be used instead of the beef mince also the vegetable mix can be changed
Added salt is not recommended but if used keep to a minimum. If using oil use unsaturated (olive or
sunflower) and reduce the quantity used where possible. This helps to provide a nutritional balanced
Each Serving of Lasagne contains
of an adults guideline daily amount