|1||kg||Minced lamb lean|
|40||g||Knorr Professional Garlic Puree 750g|
|1||l||Knorr Bolognese Sauce Mix 5L|
|200||g||Button mushrooms thinly sliced|
Prepare the vegetables. Warm the service dishes.
1. Add the garlic paste to the minced beef to provide balanced seasoning and flavour, mix in well.
2. Decant the required amount of sauce into a measuring jug. If not for immediate use, cover, label and refrigerate until required for use.
3. Place minced beef, onions and mushrooms in a heavy bottomed pan and cook to a medium to high heat until meat loses its raw colour. Cover with a water tight lid, simmer gently over a low heat, or in a pre heated combi steamer until beef is tender and thoroughly cooked
4. Add sauce to the cooked beef, bring to the boil and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
5. Serve as appropriate in heated serving dishes.
Serve with a variety of pasta shapes from the KNORR Collezione Pasta Range. For a balanced flavour cook KNORR pasta shapes in KNORR vegetable or chicken stock of choice.
KNORR Chilli Professional Pureed Herb and Spices can be added for added kick.
Healthy Nutritional Advice
Added salt is not recommended but if used keep to a minimum . If using oil use unsaturated (olive or sunflower) and reduce the quantity used where possible. This helps to provide a nutritional balanced dish.
Each Serving of Beef Bolognese contains
of an adults guideline daily amount