Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is open to United Kingdom, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland bona fide catering establishments and their employees who are members of the UFS Chef Rewards programme (the “Member”) aged 18 or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Employees must obtain their employer’s consent to redeem. No purchase is necessary for residents of Northern Ireland (see clause 11).
- To qualify for the Free Gourmet Thermometer and entry into the £100/€100 catering equipment prize draw, Members must purchase 2 of any case of either Knorr Pataks’ Korma Concentrated Sauces 1.1L x 2 Knorr Patak’s Tikka Masala Concentrated Sauce 1.1L x 2. One case purchase will result in one entry.
- The opening date for this promotion is 00:01 BST on 01/07/2019 and the closing date is 23:59 on 31/08/2019.
- Maximum of one entry per member once the purchase criteria has been met.
- Members should retain invoices as proof of purchase.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of purchase will not be accepted as proof of entry.
- There will 1 prize draw winner from the UK (inc NI) winning £100 Russams Catering Equipment Voucher and 1 winner from the Republic of Ireland winning a €100 Sweeny O’Rourke Catering Equipment voucher. The vouchers will be valid for 12 months from receipt.
- The first entry drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date will win the catering equipment voucher. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
- No Purchase Necessary (NPN) entry available for residents of Northern Ireland who are registered to the Chef Rewards Scheme before 1st May 2019. To enter via NPN route, you must send the registered Chef Rewards full personal and business name, email address, full postal address and telephone number on a correctly stamped envelope to: Blackfin Incentive, No6 Doolittle Yard, Froghall Road, Ampthill, Bedford, MK45 2NW. No Purchase Necessary entries are limited to one per Chef Reward Member. The name, email address and NI address must be clearly legible, correct and clearly genuine. Your details will be checked and, if verified against a registered Chef Rewards Account, will be added to the qualifying members prior to the random draw. Only one request per envelope will be accepted. Bulk entries or entries sent through trade, consumer groups, agents or third parties will not be accepted, and NI addresses will be checked for validation.
- The gourmet thermometer will be sent to all qualifying entrants within 28 days of the closing date of the competition, subject to the sales data being received from your nominated wholesaler.
- The winner of the voucher will be notified by email or telephone within 28 days of the closing date. The winner must claim their prize by responding to the email or telephone message within 28 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules. The voucher will be sent via post with a signed for service. The vouchers will be valid for 12 months from receipt.
- The winner’s details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing to Blackfin Incentive, 6 Doolittle Yard, Forghall Road, Ampthill, MK45 2NW, England, within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction. As concerns Republic of Ireland residents, these terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever Ireland Limited, 20 Riverwalk, National Digital Park, Citywest, Dublin 24 (please do not send entries to this address).