|400||ml||Knorr Blue Dragon Hot Sweet Chilli Concentrated Sauce 1.1L|
|400||g||Sweet potato diced|
|200||g||Chickpeas canned in water|
|200||g||Red peppers diced|
|200||g||Frozen Spinach defrosted & squeezed of excess moisture|
|200||g||Button mushrooms thinly sliced|
Warm serving bowls. Ensure steamer is on and ready for use, if using oven pre-heat to 180ºC (350ºF),
Gas Mark 4. Prepare ingredients as directed. Make up the sauce as per manufacturers instructions.
1. Place the vegetables and baked beans into a suitable oven dish and place into the oven and cook for
2. In a suitable pan make up the Hot Sweet Chilli Sauce by mixing the KNORR Blue Dragon Create More
Hot Sweet Chilli Concentrated Sauce into 300ml of water and bring to the boil and simmer for 5
3. Take the vegetables out of the oven and add chickpeas and KNORR Blue Dragon Create More Hot
Sweet Chilli Concentrated Sauce. Stir well before covering with a tight fitting lid or tin foil.
4. Place the dish back into the oven and cook for a further 30 minutes or until thoroughly
5. Serve in hot bowls with chopped coriander sprinkled on top.
Serve with a portion of rice, preferably brown of a combination of white and brown rice in a 50:50 mix.
Mixing brown and white rice together will increase fibre and zinc levels in this dish and also make the
rice element more palatable for children.