|400||g||Knorr Patak's Rogan Josh Concentrated Sauce 1.1L|
|800||g||Shellfish, prawns (raw)|
|300||g||Chickpeas canned in water|
|400||g||Spinach washed & drained|
Pre heat an oven to 180ºC (375ºF) gas 5. Warm the serving plates. Prepare ingredients as above.
Method - Oven
1. Make up the sauce as per manufacturers instructions.
2. Place onions, peppers and prawns into a gastronom insert and bake in oven for 10 minutes.
3. Decant the chick peas, sauce and tomatoes into the gastronom and cover with foil or a lid.
4. Place into the oven and cook for 30 minutes or until thoroughly cooked. Remove and stir through the
spinach allow to wilt.
5. Serve in a warmed serving dish and garnish with the coriander.
Serve with KNORR Long Grain Rice cooked in KNORR Vegetable Bouillon
Chicken, pork or prawns could be used instead of the vegetables also the vegetable mix can be changed
Added salt is not recommended but if used keep to a minimum. If using oil use unsaturated (olive or
Each Serving of Prawn and Spinach Rogan Josh contains
of an adults guideline daily amount