|300||ml||Knorr Blue Dragon Black Bean Concentrated Sauce 1.1L|
|900||g||Topside of beef trimmed of fat|
|400||g||Red peppers diced|
|200||g||Mange tout sliced|
|130||g||Button mushrooms thinly sliced|
Warm serving bowls. Ensure steamer is on and ready for use, if using oven pre-heat to 180ºC (350ºF),
Gas Mark 4. Prepare ingredients as directed. Make up the sauce as per manufacturers instructions.
1. Place the beef and vegetables into a suitable steamer or oven dish and bake in the pre-heated oven
for 10 minutes to seal the beef and soften the vegetables.
2. In a suitable pan make up the Black Bean Sauce by mixing the KNORR Blue Dragon Create More
Black Bean Concentrated Sauce into water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Take the vegetables and beef out of the oven and add the KNORR Black Bean Sauce. Stir well before
covering with a tight fitting lid or tin foil. Place the dish back into the oven and cook for a further 45
minutes or until thoroughly cooked through.
4. Remove the dish from the oven and stir to ensure even sauce distribution.
5. Serve in hot bowls with chopped coriander sprinkled on top
This dish can alternatively be served with KNORR Long Grain Rice.
The sauce can be substituted with varieties from the KNORR Oriental Sauce Range.
Added salt is not recommended but if used keep to a minimum. If using oil use an unsaturated
(olive or sunflower) and reduce the quantity used where possible