|350||g||Knorr Blue Dragon Laksa Curry Paste 1.1kg|
Pre heat the steamer/combi.
1. Wash, dry and trim the fish, remove any bones, lightly rub with the Thai red paste on both sides. Top
with the lemongrass, lime leaves, spring onions and peppers. Wash, pick and chop the pak choi
ensuring clear from grit.
2. Make up the bouillon as per manufacturers instructions using 25g to 1ltr
3. Divide the pak choi into 10 even portions in a steamer gatronon tray. Top with the marinated and
garnished haddock. Cling film the tray.
4. Place in the prepared steamer and steam cook for 12 -15 minutes or until the fish is thoroughly
5. Remove from the steamer and serve centre of plate.
Serve with boiled new potatoes and a mixed salad.
The haddock can be exchanged for any fish.
Added salt is not recommended but if used keep to a minimum . If using oil use unsaturated (olive or
sunflower) and reduce the quantity used where possible. This helps to provide a nutritional balanced
Each Serving of Steamed Laksa Haddock contains
of an adults guideline daily amount