|600||g||Knorr Gluten Free Demi Glace 12L|
|400||g||Button mushrooms thinly sliced|
|1.2||kg||Topside of beef trimmed of fat|
Warm serving bowls. Pre-heat oven to 180ºC (350ºF), Gas Mark 4.
Method - Oven
1. Place onions, mushrooms and beef into a gastronom insert and bake in oven for 10 minutes.
2. Decant the sauce into the gastronom and cover with foil or a lid.
3. Place into the oven and cook for 45 minutes or until beef is tender and thoroughly cooked.
4. Cover the pie with the puff pastry, brush with beaten egg and place back into the oven and bake for
a futher 30 minutes until golden and crisp.
5. Serve in a warmed serving dish and garnish with parsley.
Serve with boiled new potatoes and a 80g portion of vegetables like broccoli, braised red cabbage or
The chicken can be substituted for quorn, pork or a mixture of different mushrooms.
Added salt is not recommended but if used keep to a minimum. If using oil use unsaturated (olive or
sunflower) and reduce the quantity used where possible. This helps to provide a nutritional balanced