|400||g||Knorr Blue Dragon Sweet & Sour Concentrated Sauce 1.1L|
|600||g||Green peppers thinly sliced|
|1.2||kg||Chicken thigh, skinless & boneless diced & cut into strips|
Pre heat an oven to 180ºC (375ºF) gas 5. Warm the serving plates. Prepare ingredients as above.
Method - Oven
1. Make up the sauce as per manufacturers instructions.
2. Place onions, peppers, and chicken into a gastronom insert and bake in oven for 10 minutes.
3. Decant the sauce and tomatoes into the gastronom and cover with foil or a lid.
4. Place into the oven and cook for 30 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
5. Serve in a warmed serving dish and garnish with the coriander.
Serve with KNORR Long Grain Rice cooked in KNORR Vegetable Bouillon
Pork or prawns could be used instead of the chicken also the vegetable mix can be changed with
Added salt is not recommended but if used keep to a minimum. If using oil use unsaturated (olive or
sunflower) and reduce the quantity used where possible. This helps to provide a nutritional balanced
Each Serving of Sweet and Sour Chicken contains
of an adults guideline daily amount