|150||g||Knorr Blue Dragon Laksa Curry Paste 1.1kg|
|900||g||Chickpeas canned in water|
|200||g||Button mushrooms thinly sliced|
|200||g||Sweet corn, canned in water drained & blanched|
|200||g||Green beans topped, tailed then blanched|
|150||g||Butter beans canned in water|
|10||g||Cornflour mixed with a little milk to form slurry|
|mixed with a little milk to form a slurry|
Warm serving bowls. Prepare ingredients as directed.
1. Heat the oil in a suitable pan over a medium heat, add the paste and fry until aroma is released.
2. Add the chickpeas and onions, mushrooms and peppers continue to fry for 3 minutes.
3. Add the remaining vegetables and continue to fry for a further 2 minutes.
4. Add the milk and mix well, bring to the boil. Add the cornflour slurry and bring back to the boil. Cook until chicken is thoroughly heated through.
5. Decant into serving or holding dish with chopped coriander sprinkled on top.
Serve with a portion of KNORR Long Grain Rice.