Meadowland Double 1L
A cream alternative you can rely on
- A blend of buttermilk and vegetable oils that can be used as a dairy cream alternative which provides superior reliability.
- Does not split cream alternative when added to a dish, even when heated and mixed with alcohol or citric juices.
- Easy open and resealable packaging, pours straight from the pack like dairy cream.
- Optimal for binding and thickening. Volume when whipped = 2.5L.
Full product information
Nuitrition and allergens
BUTTERMILK (68%), vegetable oil (fully hydrogenated palm oil, coconut oil, palm) (30%), modified corn starch, emulsifiers (sucrose esters of fatty acids, mono and diglycerides of fatty acids), SOYA lecithin, BUTTERMILK powder, thickeners (guar gum, locust bean gum). Unilever is committed to sustainable palm oil. Please visit: http://www.unilever.co.uk/sustainable-living/sustainablesourcing.
|Typical values||Per 100 g as sold||Per 100 ml as sold||Per portion|
|Energy kJ||1,300 kJ||- kJ||195 kJ|
|Energy kcal||310 kcal||- kcal||47 kcal|
|Fat||31.0 g||- g||4.7 g|
|Saturates||29.0 g||- g||4.4 g|
|Carbohydrate||4.0 g||- g||0.6 g|
|Sugars||4.0 g||- g||0.5 g|
|Fibre||- g||- g||0.1 g|
|Protein||- g||- g||0.4 g|
|Salt||- g||- g||0.00 g|
*% of Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kj/2000kcal)
- No artificial colours
- No artificial flavours
- No artificial preservatives
- Contains soya and its derivatives
- Gluten Free
- Contains milk and its derivatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Gluten Free
Key product information
Meadowland Double 1L is a dairy cream alternative developed for the professional kitchen to deliver consistent, great results across all culinary applications. It is a blend of buttermilk and vegetable oils that can be used just like dairy cream but with superior reliability. It is a great substitute to double cream.
Meadowland Double pours straight from the pack like dairy cream ready to use for whipping, cooking and pouring. It can be used like double cream in a range of dishes including:
Cream sauces e.g. peppercorn or white wine sauce,
Patisserie, mousses & desserts,
Creamy curries e.g. Korma,
Bain marie stable
6 months from date of manufacture
For optimum quality store between 2-8 °C.Once opened, keep refrigerated and use within 3 days.Do not freeze.