|50||g||KNORR PROFESSIONAL Pureed Herbs Garlic|
|10||g||KNORR Professional Pureed Herbs Basil 2x750g|
Cook the pasta as per manufacturers instructions. Pre heat serving dishes.
Slice the onion and chop the herbs.
1. Heat the oil in a suitable pan over a medium heat.
2. Add the garlic puree and onions to the pan and cook with out colour until soft.
3. Add the tomatoes, chilli puree and peppercorns, bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes. Add the herbs and simmer for a further 10 minutes.
4. Blitz to achieve an authentic pulpy textured sauce.
5. Add the cooked and drained pass into a pan and add the sauce toss thoroughly and serve in a warmed bowl.
Fresh tomatoes can be used instead of tinned tomatoes.
Healthy Nutritional Advice
Added salt is not recommended but if used keep to a minimum . If using oil use unsaturated (olive or sunflower) and reduce the quantity used where possible. This helps to provide a nutritional balanced dish.
Each Serving of Pasta Arrabbiata contains
of an adult woman guideline daily amounts