|200||g||Red peppers diced|
|500||g||KNORR Blue Dragon Hot Sweet Chili Create More Concentrated Sauce|
Warm the serving plates. Prepare the ingredients as above.
1. Heat the oil in a suitable pan over a medium to high heat.
2. Add the onions, carrot, peppers and meatballs and fry until lightly golden.
3. Add the KNORR BLUE DRAGON Create More Sweet & Sour Concentrated Sauce and the water. Mix
well and bring to the boil.
4. Reduce to a simmer and cook for 15 minutes or until the meatballs are thoroughly cooked.
5. Serve centre of plate garnished with the chopped coriander.
Serve with rice or noodles and prawn crackers.
Meatballs can be replaced with mixed vegetables, prawns or other meat substitutes.
Healthy Nutritional Advice
Added salt is not recommended but if used keep to a minimum. If using oil use unsaturated (olive or
sunflower) and reduce the quantity used where possible. This helps to provide a nutritional balanced
Each Serving of Sweet and Sour Meatballs contains
of an adult woman guideline daily amounts