|100||g||KNORR White Roux|
|1||l||KNORR Paste Bouillon Clear Chicken|
|150||g||Chicken breast, skinless|
|50||ml||Meadowland Double – the benefits of double cream without the disadvantages|
Poach the chicken fillets in chicken bouillon, cook thoroughy and dice/shred and mix with garlic paste.
Place in a dish, cover and refrigerate until required for use. Make up the bouillon to the strength
required. Warm the serving dishes.
1. Make a veloute by whisking in the roux to the simmering chicken bouillon.
2. Bring to the boil and simmer for 2 minutes to fully cook out.
3. Add the chicken and simmer until thoroughly cooked through, approximately 2-3 minutes.
4. Add the culinary double and whisk in lightly.
5. Serve in the warmed bowls with a garnish of snipped chives and croutons.
Culinary double could be substituted with plain yoghurt or creme fraiche. Fresh toasted crouton's could
be served as an alternative.
Although Meadowland is a healthier alternative to cream please note that these recipes are indulgent
Each Serving of Cream of Chicken Soup contains
of an adult woman guideline daily amounts